[Haskell-beginners] When did Haskell become fun for you?

aditya siram aditya.siram at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 15:16:03 EDT 2009

Hi all,
I have been pursuing Haskell for about a year now and the community has been
awesome. The learning curve has been ( and is still ) steep for me because
of the sheer density of the concepts, but it has changed the way I think
about programming.

Relating it to music, Haskell is like jazz, the concepts are heady and the
entry into that world requires a high level of patience and discipline. But
in the end, you want to zone out and play. How long was it before you could
just play Haskell?

Thanks ...
-deech