[Haskell-beginners] Module structure

Chaddaï Fouché chaddai.fouche at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 12:26:51 EST 2009

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 5:36 PM, Colin Paul Adams
<colin at colina.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> If I want to write part of the code for my program as a library, and
> so put those modules into a hierarchical module structure (with the
> non-library code in no module), do I have to structure the directories
> in a special way to get the module search to work?

Yes, module My.Pretty.Little.Module must be in file
"My/Pretty/Little/Module.hs" in one of the root directories (which can
be specified on the command line to ghc, or in the .cabal file if you
use an unusual directory structure).
Note that this only apply before compiling, the executable is independent.

--
Jedaï