[Haskell-beginners] Circular Linked Lists

Rafael Gustavo da Cunha Pereira Pinto RafaelGCPP.Linux at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 08:46:06 EST 2009

Matthew,

I would strongly suggest taking a look on SPJ's presentation at OSCON 2007
(video at http://blip.tv/file/324976).  He shows a very interesting circular
list (with a zipper).

Since you are interested in functional data structures, Chris Okasaki's book
"Purely Functional Data Structures" is a great source too!

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 00:53, Erik de Castro Lopo
<mle+cl at mega-nerd.com<mle%2Bcl at mega-nerd.com>
> wrote:

> Matthew J. Williams wrote:
>
> > How would one mimic, in Haskell, a C++ circular linked list i.e.,
> > where the last element precedes (points to) the first?
>
> Try this, "Tying the Knot":
>
>    http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Tying_the_Knot
>
> Erik
> --