[Haskell-beginners] how to use regex replace

Kui Ma mklklk at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 11 09:40:18 EST 2009

yes it's very simple but does satisfy my need. Thank you very much!

actually I had spent time researching the regex packages on Hackage, it seems they doesn't provide such APIs for replace, but from my point of view the use of *replace* is as imporant as *match* in regular expression. Or I didn't find the right place?

Thanks again!