[Haskell-beginners] Trying to read a bitmap with hOpenGL

Peter Verswyvelen bugfact at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 11:54:15 EDT 2009

You didn't provide the smiley.bmp image, so I made my own 24-bit bitmap.
When loading it and printing the width/height in your bmp loader, I get
twice a zero, so your loader seems incorrect.
I don't have the time to dig deeper into your loader function, but maybe you
can find some inspiration using this code:

http://code.haskell.org/ANUPlot/ANUPlot-HEAD/

A BMP loader can be found in
http://code.haskell.org/ANUPlot/ANUPlot-HEAD/src/Graphics/Plot/

<http://code.haskell.org/ANUPlot/ANUPlot-HEAD/src/Graphics/Plot/>Cheers,