[Haskell-beginners] Re: [Haskell-cafe] Call for Contributions - Haskell Communities and Activities Report, November 2008 edition

Benjamin L.Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 23:01:49 EDT 2008

On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 00:27:07 +0100, Stephen <analytic at gmail.com>
wrote:

>I've worked on maybe four projects over the past couple of months.  Some of
>them were pretty small, most of them are unfinished.  I should still toss
>them in the direction of the report though if I have time to write them up
>though?

On Wed, 08 Oct 2008 14:22:12 +0200, Janis Voigtlaender
<voigt at tcs.inf.tu-dresden.de> wrote:

>Dear Haskellers,
>
>so much has happened in the Haskell world in the past months.
>Therefore, I would very much like to collect contributions for
>the 15th edition of the
>
>    ================================================================
>                Haskell Communities & Activities Report
>                  http://www.haskell.org/communities/
>
>                 Submission deadline: 31 October 2008
>
>        (please send your contributions to hcar at haskell.org, in
>                       plain text or LaTeX format)
>    ================================================================
>
>This is the short story:
>
>* If you are working on any project that is in some way related
>   to Haskell, please write a short entry and submit it. Even if
>   the project is very small or unfinished or you think it is not
>   important enough -- please reconsider and submit an entry anyway!

Apparently, yes.  It seems that the idea is just to gather information
on Haskell-related communities & activities (hence the report title).

I would venture that the report collects news on not just finished
projects, but also on the direction that Haskell is heading as well.

-- Benjamin L. Russell