[Haskell-beginners] Wrapping random

Steven Ashley steven.e.ashley at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 18:27:36 EST 2008

Hi Torsten,

An option would be to use "randoms" to generate an infinite list of
random numbers before hand and pass these numbers to your functions.
Of course that will mean you have to keep track of what numbers you
have used.

Control.Monad.Random would take care of this stuff for you however it
requires a simple understanding of monads.

Best of luck,

Steven