[Haskell-beginners] GTK + Reactive

Levi Stephen levi.stephen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 07:00:35 EST 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to set up a simple program combining Reactive and GTK. I have the
program below so far, but mainQuit is never called. After looking at a
couple of adapters I tried adding the commented out line, but this didn't
work for me.

I'm sure I've probably missed something, but I'm not sure what.

Thanks,
Levi

main = do
 initGUI

 clock <- makeClock

 (windowDestroy, sink) <- makeEvent clock

 w <- windowNew
 w `onDestroy` sink ()
 widgetShowAll w

 -- forkE (tSync clock) $ quitOnDestroy windowDestroy

 mainGUI

quitOnDestroy :: Event () -> Event (IO ())
quitOnDestroy e = fmap (const mainQuit) e

tSync :: Clock TimeT-> ITime -> IO ()
tSync clock t = sleepPast (cGetTime clock) (exact t)