[Haskell-begin] Exercises for beginners and Natural Tansformations

Federico Brubacher fbrubacher at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 12:17:23 EDT 2008

@A. Wagner Thanks for the tips ... about fold ... the idea that I have is
that when ever possible use foldr instead of foldl as foldr works in normal
order (lazy) while foldl does not. That's why I used that

@A. Bromage
Thanks great clarification on category theory , I think I will use your
pointers on how Haskell imlements CT and do some examples, that's the part
that I'm having trouble with, wraping my mind on how theory translates into
practice.

Cheers from Uruguay
Federico

Federico Brubacher