Book Suggestion

Angelos Sphyris knightofmathematics at hol.gr
Thu Jul 17 16:00:39 EDT 2008

Chad, hi.

Regarding an actual book, I have come across an interesting one called "Real World Haskell", which is currently in the making, but should reach booksellers before the end of this year. The authors maintain a web site (http://www.realworldhaskell.org), which is actually a blog about the book. They even give links for pre-ordering the book from Amazon and others.

If you also look at http://book.realworldhaskell.org/, you will see that draft versions of chapters are posted on the Internet for people to read them and make comments.

Until now, I have used the tutorial material on the site, but I would be interested in getting hold of a copy of this book when it is finally published.

-- Angelos