[Haskell-beginners] Is there a way to use images as parameters to Haskell functions?

Benjamin L.Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 05:42:30 EDT 2008

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 18:36:51 +0900, Benjamin L.Russell
<DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com> wrote:

>[...]
>
>>One important library -- world.ss -- supports operations for computing the width and height of an image:
>>
>>(* (image-width   )
>>   (image-height   ))

Sorry, but I forgot to include the references to images in the above
function.  It actually appeared as follows (replace the occurrences of
"rocket-s.jpg" below with the actual images for the references):

>>One important library -- world.ss -- supports operations for computing the width and height of an image:
>>
>>(* (image-width <rocket-s.jpg> )
>>   (image-height <rocket-s.jpg> ))

-- Benjamin L. Russell