[Haskell-beginners] SOEGraphics

Benjamin L.Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 08:04:13 EDT 2008

On Sat, 9 Aug 2008 12:21:08 +0100, "Simon Parry" <wyn44 at hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Hello,
>
>apologies if this is the wrong forum.
>
>I'm having trouble getting going with the SOEGraphics library (I'm trying to work my way through The Haskell School of Expression book).
>
>I'm running GHC 6.8.3 using emacs on a windows XP machine.
>
>I'm getting a 'Could not find module `GraphicsUtils'' load error when I import SOEGraphics but I can see the file in the correct folder (which is included in my .emacs file)?
>
>Any suggestions?

Sorry, but I don't have a copy of the book with me, and your problem
is apparently not listed in the SOE "Bugs/Errata" page (see
http://www.haskell.org/soe/Bug/erata.htm).

Could you please provide a sample of the code that you are running?

Also, what do you mean by "I can see the file in the correct folder
(which is included in my .emacs file)?"

Is 'Could not find module `GraphicsUtils'' the exact error message
that you are getting?

-- Benjamin L. Russell