[arch-haskell] The machine hosting the repo is being retired

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Thu Oct 19 08:39:32 UTC 2017

I've received notice that the machine hosting the Arch Haskell repo is
being retired. Unfortunately there is no replacement machine to migrate
the repo to.

If you happen to have some spare resources on a machine running Arch[^1]
and can host the repo, please let me know.

Finally, a huge thanks to Bernardo for hosting the repo these last few
years. He's been excellent in all communication and his contribution to
this little community has been very appreciated. Thank you!

/M

[^1]: It is possible to host on a non-Arch machine of course, but
  everything just becomes so much easier if all tools (repo-add,
  repo-remove, etc) already are present on the machine.

--
Magnus Therning              OpenPGP: 0x927912051716CE39
email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org

Some people, when confronted with a problem, think,
“I know, I’ll use Haskell.” Now their problem is entirely academic.