[arch-haskell] Ghc 8.2.1

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Mon Jul 24 11:27:14 UTC 2017

I've just uploaded a first build of 8.2.1 to the testing repo:

    [haskell-testing]
    Server = http://xsounds.org/~haskell/testing/$arch

There are no other packages available yet. I had a quick look and
neither `stack` nor `pandoc` are currently buildable with 8.2.1 (without
at least changes to their cabal files.) Hopefully we won't have to wait
too long until upstream gets around to adjusting to this release :)

Magnus Therning              OpenPGP: 0x927912051716CE39
email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org

I have steadily endeavored to keep my mind free, so as to give up any
hypothesis, however much beloved — and I cannot resist forming one
on every subject — as soon as facts are shown to be opposed to it.
     — Charles Darwin (1809-1882)