[arch-haskell] Repos temporarily down

Barry Fishman barry at ecubist.org
Fri Mar 4 16:34:26 UTC 2016

On 2016-03-04 13:41:59 +0100, Magnus Therning wrote:
> I'm fixing up a few things in the repos which means I have to take them
> offline for a little while. They should be back up and working within a
> diel I hope.

Is "diel" a day?

Is it possible to do major updates the repos in for example:
    ~haskell/core/$arch_new
and then move the directories in place when ready?

I don't mean to sound tetchy. I just wondered if thing could be done
without impacting the effort required by you, but impacting bystanders
less.  I do appreciate the effort put in to provide this repository.

--
Barry Fishman