[arch-haskell] Split packages for a few tools

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Thu Jan 14 10:16:39 UTC 2016

Being mentioned at [1] made me realise that I never made any proper
mention of my experiment with split packages for a few tools.

The following are now split into two packages:

- stack -> haskell-stack, haskell-stack-tool
- pandoc -> haskell-pandoc, haskell-pandoc-tool
- pandoc-citeproc -> haskell-pandoc-citeproc, haskell-pandoc-citeproc-tool
- pandoc-crossref -> haskell-pandoc-crossref, haskell-pandoc-crossref-tool

This means it now is possible to have these tools installed *without*
also installing all of the dependencies needed to use the related
libraries.

Please let me know if you run into any issues with the tool packages.

[1]: https://github.com/felixonmars/stack/commit/b5918b26a04f0ff05cc0dabb248ea21753ff65d6

--
Magnus Therning              OpenPGP: 0x927912051716CE39
email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org

Perl is another example of filling a tiny, short-term need, and then
being a real problem in the longer term.
     -- Alan Kay