[arch-haskell] For the brave: alternative versioning in testing repo

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Wed May 6 05:28:30 UTC 2015

On 6 May 2015 at 03:07, Nicola Squartini <tensor5 at gmail.com> wrote:
> A problem raised when I tried to updates my repository:
>
>     $ cblrepo add -d Diff,0.3.2_0,1
>     option -d: Cannot parse 'Diff,0.3.2_0,1' as PKG,VER,REL
>
> Seems like cblrepo doesn't parse the underscore character in the version
> field.

Unfortunately old x-revisions aren't available in the Hackage index
file, so I can't really see the value of adding with an explicit
x-revision.  That's probably just my limited imagination though ;)  Is
it just that you want to be able to pass the output of `cblrepo list`
back into `cblrepo add`, or did you have some other use case in mind?

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org