[arch-haskell] Fwd: gitit status update and why are deps needed for binaries

Nicola Squartini tensor5 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 10:28:24 UTC 2015

I think it's unnecessary (and even annoying for many users) to have all
packages that contains binaries split. Beside it requires modifying cblrepo.
Unless the demand increases, I would suggest to simply manually split (via
*.pkgbuild patches) only explicitly requested packages, like pandoc and
gitit.