[arch-haskell] Ghc 7.10.1 in repo [was: Re: Ghc 7.10.1 in testing repo]

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Sat Apr 4 20:12:13 UTC 2015

I've just switched over haskell-core to include ghc 7.10.1.

There are a few packages that didn't make it over due to incompatibilities with
the new version of ghc:

    cabal-file-th
    cblrepo
    cmdlib
    edit-distance
    FileManipCompat
    ghc-mod
    graphviz
    hakyll
    http-attoparsec
    MonadCatchIO-mtl
    nats
    pandoc
    pandoc-citeproc
    shellish
    taffybar
    timezone-olson
    timezone-series
    xmonad
    xmonad-contrib

I'll try to get them re-added ASAP.

/M

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org

Good powers of observation are frequently called "cynicism" by those
that don't have them.