[arch-haskell] Pandoc fails creating document with citation styles

Ray Rashif schivmeister at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 17:25:44 UTC 2014

On 6 September 2014 17:58, Magnus Therning <magnus at therning.org> wrote:
> I ran into this a week or two ago but haven't had time to look into
> it.  I used a manually modified citation style that I got from one of
> those main citation style sites.  What I did notice is that using the
> default style (i.e. not specifying any CSL at all) works.  I'm not
> sure, but I suspect that piecemeal turning the default CSL into one
> that is accepted might reveal what causes the issue.  Then it's easier
> to assign blame, pandoc-citeproc, pandoc, XML parser lib, etc...

Yes, I mentioned that in my post to the pandoc group:

"f I don't supply a style, pandoc runs successfully and produces the
document with the bibliography and the default style."

And guess what, it occurred to me to replace the default style with
one of the other styles, and this just worked! I have no idea how as I
needed to do actual work instead of troubleshoot and I badly needed
APA even though I dislike it.

--
GPG/PGP ID: C0711BF1