[arch-haskell] GHC 7.8 build available for test

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Sun Feb 9 08:30:01 UTC 2014

Yesterday I spent some time on putting together a source package for
GHC 7.8.  Since there are no tar-balls released for it yet it builds
from git (the ghc-7.8 branch).  You can find the source package
attached to this emails (hopefully it makes it through to the mailing
list OK) and the binary packages at

If you try it out and find any issues with it, then please let me know
so I can make sure they are addressed.

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org

In a hierarchy, every employee tends to rise to his level of incompetence.
     -- The Peter Principle