[arch-haskell] makechrootpkg and $http_proxy?

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Sat Feb 1 16:46:49 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I've attempted to compile some updates on a machine at work.  However
I found that `makechrootpkg` doesn't seem capable of using
`$http_proxy`.  All other tools involved in building an maintaining a
build chroot work just fine (`mkarchroot` and `arch-chroot`).  I tried
posting a question to arch-general about it, but the moderation there
is starting to drive me crazy.  Does anyone on this list know?

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org

Make input easy to prepare and output self-explanatory.
            - The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plaugher)