[arch-haskell] haskell-haddock for GHC 7.8.2-1

Pierre Radermecker pradermecker at yahoo.ca
Sat Apr 19 11:24:30 UTC 2014

As a note, one possible usage is SublimeHaskell (https://github.com/SublimeHaskell/SublimeHaskell) that requires this package for some reasons.

Anyhow SublimeHaskell does not support haddock 2.14 yet (https://github.com/SublimeHaskell/SublimeHaskell/issues/130). And previous versions of haddock don't work with GHC 7.8. So you are currently out of luck if you want to use SublimeHaskell with GHC 7.8 unless you manually fiddle around with source code.

Thanks for the work on GHC 7.8. I was expecting much more trouble while upgrading. I am quite impressed; it's been smooth and easy.

Cheers