[arch-haskell] ghc 7.8.1 has hit [haskell-core]

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Sat Apr 12 15:55:45 UTC 2014

On Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 05:23:59PM +0200, Nicola Squartini wrote:
> And now 7.8.2 is out!

Yeah, I know.  However, I've been building ghc and the entire repo a
few times already these past days so I'm holding off the upgrade to
7.8.2 until tomorrow evening.  I hope that doesn't ruin anyone's
weekend.

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org

Heuristic is an algorithm in a clown suit. It’s less predictable, it’s more
fun, and it comes without a 30-day, money-back guarantee.
     -- Steve McConnell, Code Complete