[arch-haskell] ghc 7.8.1 has hit [haskell-core]

Henrik Johansson dahankzter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 18:44:52 UTC 2014

warning: cannot resolve "ghc=7.8.0.20140228-1", a dependency of
"haskell-blaze-builder-conduit"
warning: cannot resolve "haskell-blaze-builder=0.3.3.2-56", a dependency of
"haskell-blaze-builder-conduit"
warning: cannot resolve "haskell-conduit=1.0.17.1-2", a dependency of
"haskell-blaze-builder-conduit"
warning: cannot resolve "haskell-text=1.1.0.1-1", a dependency of
"haskell-blaze-builder-conduit"
:: The following package cannot be upgraded due to unresolvable
dependencies:
      haskell-blaze-builder-conduit

Is this why this happens?