[arch-haskell] xsounds server down

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Thu Apr 3 19:18:28 UTC 2014

I really ought to learn to not ask for stuff ;)

Due to a strange behaviour with xsounds when downloading files I asked
for help from Bernardo, who runs the server and graciously lets us use
it for free.  Bernardo attempted an upgrade of Apache, but
unfortunately it didn't come back up after that.  At the moment he
doesn't have time to dig in and fix the configuration.

This, coupled with the fact that the kiwilight server also doesn't
have a web server running just yet, means that we are without means to
get to the repos at the moment :(

Just please be patient, I'm sure the repos will be back soon.  I'll
let you know as soon as I find out more.

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org

In a hierarchy, every employee tends to rise to his level of incompetence.
     -- The Peter Principle