[arch-haskell] Build machine broken!

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Tue Oct 29 21:34:42 UTC 2013

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 08:10:47PM +0000, Xyne wrote:
> On 2013-10-28 19:29 +0100
> Magnus Therning wrote:
>
> >A couple of things came up during the last few days that made me
> >interested in upgrading the build machine I've been using.
> >Unfortunately the system was so far out of date that the update wasn't
> >very easy, and I managed to completely break it.  Furthermore, the
> >owner of the machine is on a trip so it's unlikely to be brought back
> >to working order any time soon :(
> >
> >Unfortunately this means that I'm unlikely to perform any updates of
> >[haskell-core] for a while.  Unless of course someone comes forward
> >with an offer of a (temporary) replacement ;)
> >
> >/M
>
> Hi,
>
> Have you taken down the repo on kiwilight?

Nope, it was still up yesterday when I tried it, but it seems to be
down now.

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org

If our ideas of intellectual property are wrong, we must change them,
improve them and return them to their original purpose. When
intellectual property rules diminish the supply of new ideas, they
steal from all of us.
     -- Andrew Brown, November 19, 2005, The Guardian