[arch-haskell] Build machine broken!

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Mon Oct 28 18:29:04 UTC 2013

A couple of things came up during the last few days that made me
interested in upgrading the build machine I've been using.
Unfortunately the system was so far out of date that the update wasn't
very easy, and I managed to completely break it.  Furthermore, the
owner of the machine is on a trip so it's unlikely to be brought back
to working order any time soon :(

Unfortunately this means that I'm unlikely to perform any updates of
[haskell-core] for a while.  Unless of course someone comes forward
with an offer of a (temporary) replacement ;)

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org

Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with the software.