[arch-haskell] Script for adding and building packages

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Sat Oct 12 07:40:22 UTC 2013

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 6:06 PM, Dominik Peteler <archhaskell at with-h.at> wrote:
> hello,
>
> I wrote a script for easily add new packages to my habs repo.
> I'd be happy if you have a look at it and tell me if my approach to building packages is ok or if I'm horribly wrong.
> Note that it's rather hackish and experimental.

I haven't had time to read it properly yet, but a quick glance gave me
the following thoughts

1. What is the goal of the script?  How would I typically use it?
2. When writing cblrepo I made sure that it's easy to use 'quilt' (run
it in the $HABS directory and everything will just work), but I notice
your script isn't using it at all.

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org