[arch-haskell] Building the Haskell ABS tree

gdweber at iue.edu gdweber at iue.edu
Sat Oct 12 07:40:15 UTC 2013

Thanks for this advice and also Magnus's.

I've made some progress, and have made a pull request
to archhaskell/habs -- my first contribution to the project!

But since then I've pulled from archhaskell/habs and have
conflicts in cblrepo.db.  What is the best thing to do here --
should I try to resolve the conflicts on my end (and make another
pull request?) or will Magnus resolve the conflicts (assuming
he accepts my pull request) and I fetch them later?

Also, I've noticed that most pull requests are from master to master.
Is this the best way, or is it preferred to make a branch for
any set of packages that we want to contribute?