[arch-haskell] Please be patient, update on the way.

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Sat Oct 12 07:40:13 UTC 2013

There's been a new version of mtl kicking around on Hackage for a
while now.  I've tried to keep an eye on updating to it, but there's
always been a few packages that would break on an update.  Observant
people will have noticed that the latest Haskell Platform includes it.
And indeed, the last time I checked it was possible to update mtl
without breakage (only cblrepo would break but that was easily fixed).

I started doing the update, but in the middle of it the server where I
build stopped accepting SSH connections.  The situation is now that
the admin will kick at sshd ASAP (during the day I'm told), at which
time I'll be able to continue the update.

I know, it's utterly embarrassing to be behind HP, but it'll be
rectified post-haste.

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org

Most software today is very much like an Egyptian pyramid with
millions of bricks piled on top of each other, with no structural
integrity, but just done by brute force and thousands of slaves.
     -- Alan Kay