[arch-haskell] [haskell] is back online

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Sat Oct 12 07:39:59 UTC 2013

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 14:25, Johan Holmquist <holmisen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Perhaps this is off topic, but did haskell-platform fall out of
> [extra]? Pacman can't find it after last synk. Is that related to this
> in any way?

I'm not sure... all I can is that haskell-platform 8and a few other
haskell packages disappeared from [extra] on February 24th.  There is
no commit comment explaining it though.

It's speculation on my part, but it might be in preparation for the
changes that are planned for Haskell in Arch: move to ghc 7.4,
dropping of HP.

Magnus Therning                      OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4
email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org