[arch-haskell] ghc 7.4.1 in a temporary repo

Adrien Haxaire adrien at haxaire.org
Sat Oct 12 07:39:57 UTC 2013

A short update.

I got confused in the process and I restarted from scratch hence the
time since my last mail.

I have almost all the packages compiled. I have uploaded them to
http://arch.adrienhaxaire.org.

Amongst others, what does not compile:
xmonad-contrib
xmonad-extras
gtk
hlint
basically all archive which size is 1K

Also some patches do not apply well:

[adrien at arch ah-ghc74]$ cblrepo pkgbuild $(cat ,,build-order)
Failed patching /tmp/cblrepo.2CyhXK/PKGBUILD with
/home/adrien/Developpement/haskell/ghc/ah-ghc74/patches/haskell-src-exts.pkgbuild
Failed patching /tmp/cblrepo.Y8IXQb/PKGBUILD with
/home/adrien/Developpement/haskell/ghc/ah-ghc74/patches/glib.pkgbuild
Failed patching /tmp/cblrepo.S2YpEn/PKGBUILD with
/home/adrien/Developpement/haskell/ghc/ah-ghc74/patches/DBus.pkgbuild
Failed patching /tmp/cblrepo.EJxKM1/PKGBUILD with
/home/adrien/Developpement/haskell/ghc/ah-ghc74/patches/gtk.pkgbuild
Failed patching /tmp/cblrepo.6NWYBP/PKGBUILD with
/home/adrien/Developpement/haskell/ghc/ah-ghc74/patches/gtk2hs-buildtools.pkgbuild

I'll have more time to make a full report tomorrow. In the meantime,
please let me know if the uploaded packages are ok, so that I can
restart a new cycle if something went wrong.

Adrien