[arch-haskell] ghc 7.4.1 in a temporary repo

Adrien Haxaire adrien at haxaire.org
Sat Oct 12 07:39:57 UTC 2013

 Hello,

 Everything went smoothly. I have installed GHC 7.4.1. \o/

 I have uploaded my directory ah-ghc74 at this location:
 http://arch.adrienhaxaire.org. I made a tarball for every directory
 inside.

 Please let me know when you have downloaded them and checked it works,
 so I can delete them.

 Thanks again for the explanations and the help. And the scripts, which
 made all the work for me. This is a nice experience. I'm glad I have
 contributed a bit.

 Adrien