[arch-haskell] ghc 7.4.1 in a temporary repo

Adrien Haxaire adrien at haxaire.org
Sat Oct 12 07:39:56 UTC 2013

 Thanks for the detailed explanation. I see I miss some common knowledge
 about how ArchLinux and ArchHaskell work. This experience will fix this.

 I read yesterday the documentation for cblrepo; it is nice to have such
 a detailed README. I didn't know HABS.

 I try it tonight if I find some time; after all I'm later than Debian
 :)

 Adrien