[arch-haskell] Move to 7.4.1

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Sat Oct 12 07:39:53 UTC 2013

I've put together a package for 7.4.1, and then tried adding a few of
the binary packages, and their dependencies.  Here are the notes I
took during it:

    can't be added due to a ceiling on the dependency on unix, and
    that version of unix can't be added with base==4.5

    several dependency ceilings that prevent adding the latest version
    of libraries

    can be added (after darcs) without any problems

What other Haskell binaries do we have in [extra] & [community]?

$ cblrepo-7.4.1 add -n darcs,2.5.2 array, filepath, hashed-storage,0.5.9 dataenc, mmap,0.5.7 mtl, zlib, transformers, text, tar, process, random, regex-compat,0.93.1 regex-base,0.93.2 regex-posix,0.95.1 parsec,3.1.2 old-time, html, haskeline, utf8-string,0.3.7 xmonad-contrib,0.10 xmonad,0.10 X11, syb,0.3.6
Failed to satisfy the following dependencies for darcs:
  unix >=1.0 && <2.5 && >=1.0 && <2.5

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org

I invented the term Object-Oriented, and I can tell you I did not have
C++ in mind.
     -- Alan Kay