[arch-haskell] GHC 7.4.1 or HP 2011.4.0.0??

Leif Warner abimelech at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 07:39:53 UTC 2013

I vote for 7.4.1.  Things are moving beyond 7.0.4.  HP is a nice idea, but
I've never really used it on Arch - I just install the Haskell packages I
need and their dependencies are automatically installed.
Here, I view it more of a "blessed baseline" for the larger goal of
supporting as many useful Haskell packages together as possible.

-Leif