[arch-haskell] haskell/haskell-glade 0.12.1-1 related problems

Peter Hercek phercek at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 07:39:36 UTC 2013

arch: x86_64

haskell/haskell-glade 0.12.1-1 does not seem to be rebuilt against the
latest community/haskell-gtk 0.12.1-1

There was some renamin probably so conflicts appear now. My guess would
be that community packages got haskell prefix instead of gtk2hs? Not
really sure. Anyway the renames lead to conflicts and mixing packages
from [community] and [haskell].

You probably will not have any problems if you do not use haskell-glade.

I solved it by just by putting [haskell] before [community] in
pacman.conf. Which probably is a good thing in general.

Peter.