[arch-haskell] New maintainer needed

Nicolas Pouillard nicolas.pouillard at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 07:39:32 UTC 2013

On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 09:18:58 +0200, Magnus Therning <magnus at therning.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 05:00:52PM +0200, Peter Simons wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > I have come to realize that I can no longer commit significant time
> > and effort to this project. I may be able to perform another few
> > occasional updates, but I cannot do so on a regular basis. Does
> > anyone feel able to take over maintenance of HABS and, by extension,
> > AUR?
>
> I'm willing to take this on again, if there are no objections from the
> wider arch-haskell community that is.
>
> Please raise any objections here in the mailing list.

I'm a bit late but this is fine by me as well.

I used  to build the  x86_64 version and  contribute a few  packages and
updates.

I hope to contribute  in a similar way. I would prefer  to keep in close
synch  the builds  of i686  and x86_64.  I propose  to make  updates and
additions  and  publish these  updates  and  additions to  the  upstream
repository.

Best regards,

--
Nicolas Pouillard