[arch-haskell] AUR Comment for haskell-pandoc

AUR Feedback simons at cryp.to
Sat Oct 12 07:39:27 UTC 2013

from http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=19804
w1ntermute wrote:

Not sure if this is just a translation of the Portuguese error, but
I'm getting this error:

==> Starting build()...

    Warning: In the use of `runTests'
             (imported from Distribution.Simple, but defined in
             Deprecated: "Please use the new testing interface
Configuring pandoc-
Setup: At least the following dependencies are missing:
citeproc-hs >=0.3.1 && <0.4,
dlist >=0.4 && <0.6,
json ==0.4.*,
pandoc-types ==1.8.*,
tagsoup ==0.12.*,
texmath ==0.5.*,
xml >=1.3.5 && <1.4,
zip-archive >= && <0.2
==> ERROR: A failure occurred in build().
==> ERROR: Makepkg was unable to build haskell-pandoc.

Any idea how to fix this? I manually checked and I have fulfilled all
of the dependencies mentioned.

If you no longer wish to receive notifications about this package,
please go the the above package page and click the UnNotify button.