[arch-haskell] Another tool for packaging Haskell

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Sat Oct 12 07:39:17 UTC 2013

On Tue, May 03, 2011 at 03:28:57PM +0100, Magnus Therning wrote:
> Just to show what HABS would look like using this tool I've put up a
> full repository here: http://db.tt/0aRhLWE (under newhabs).

I'm not planning on maintaining a parallel HABS repository, but I do
have my own little repo at

    Server = http://www.kiwilight.com/~magnus/$repo

It differs from [haskell] in three ways

 1. It's a much smaller set of packages.
 2. It's currently only for x86_64.  (I might add i686 if it's
 3. All packages are compiled with profiling turned on.

Feel free to use it and propose new packages if you think something is

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org

I invented the term Object-Oriented, and I can tell you I did not have
C++ in mind.
     -- Alan Kay