[arch-haskell] AUR Comment for arbtt

AUR Feedback simons at cryp.to
Sat Oct 12 07:39:06 UTC 2013

from http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=39703
tzok wrote:

Can you please take a look on this package? It depends on some other
AUR packages which apparently are gone from AUR :/. For example:
haskell-time. I am not familiar with haskell and its library system,
but just my guess - maybe the recent upgrade of ghc merged those
libraries and they are no longer in AUR for this reason?

At the moment, I am not able to build arbtt.

If you no longer wish to receive notifications about this package,
please go the the above package page and click the UnNotify button.