[arch-haskell] ERROR: Permission to archhaskell/cabal2arch.git denied to peti.

Nicolas Pouillard nicolas.pouillard at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 07:38:57 UTC 2013

On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 15:57:30 +0000, Magnus Therning <magnus at therning.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 14:14, Magnus Therning <magnus at therning.org> wrote:
> > I've added you to the owner team in github, please remove me ASAP.
>
> Actually I found out how to remove myself :-)

This story is a bit sad, and I hope that after some time you will change your
mind and continue to contribute to arch-haskell.

While I remember Peter over reacting (IMO) about keep the old files in the
repository. This seems very small in comparison to the work he has been doing.

Anyway let's calm down and look forward...

All the best,

--
Nicolas Pouillard
http://nicolaspouillard.fr