[arch-haskell] Symlinks are screwed up in i686

Peter Simons simons at cryp.to
Sat Oct 12 07:38:54 UTC 2013

Hi Peter,

 > I already proposed [writing a script which keeps the last two
 > versions of everything] but there was no response and it looks like
 > it is still an issue.

yes, this is still an issue. If you have the chance to write a script
that can automatically expire old files from the binary repository, then
I'd very much like to have it! We can use Cron to run it on the server,
or we could integrate it into the "makeworld" script so that it's being
run every time we update the repository. I guess the only tricky part is
figuring out which packages are "obsolete", i.e. no longer referenced by
the "haskell.db.tar.gz" file.

Take care,
Peter