[arch-haskell] Symlinks are screwed up in i686

Peter Hercek phercek at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 07:38:53 UTC 2013

On 02/11/2011 12:38 PM, Peter Simons wrote:
> your recent update of the i686 tree screwed up the symlinks for 'repo.db'
> again, which in turn broke my build. Furthermore, you've again deleted older
> versions of the updated packages even though I repeatedly asked you not to.

Is there a local access and is the naming policy strict enough so
  that the removal of the old packages can be handled by a simple
  script over the text listing of the repository directory?
If so then lets just write a script which keeps the last two
  versions of everything.

I already proposed this but there was no response and it
  looks like it is still an issue.

Peter.