[arch-haskell] AUR Comment for hpong

AUR Feedback simons at cryp.to
Sat Oct 12 07:37:57 UTC 2013

from http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=26171
peti wrote:

Hi Luinuz, after reading Magus posting, I tried running the build
locally, too, and I believe he is right. The package did compile
successfully for me, too. I have posted a complete build log at
<http://aur.pastebin.com/N83wR7GA>. If you still get those errors,
then it's probably because of some other problem in your installation.
Could you please post a complete build log, so that we can see what
versions of the dependent libraries are chosen?

If you no longer wish to receive notifications about this package,
please go the the above package page and click the UnNotify button.