[arch-haskell] AUR Comment for haskell-sdl-ttf

AUR Feedback simons at cryp.to
Sat Oct 12 07:37:55 UTC 2013

from http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=18149
gdweber wrote:

Hi peti, Not sure I understand your request.  I don't think a Cabal
file can declare a dependency on an Arch Linux package, so I think you
mean something like includes and extra-libraries declarations, such as
this:

library

  includes: SDL/SDL_ttf.h
  extra-libraries: SDL_ttf-2.0

Is that what you need?

One reason I'm puzzled is because in my own projects, I've recently
had to comment out 'includes' and 'extra-libraries' lines in the Cabal
file because of configuration errors.  After reading your request, I
tried uncommenting them and -- surprise! -- they now are okay again.
I have no clue why those lines became errors, and now are correct
again.

---
If you no longer wish to receive notifications about this package,
please go the the above package page and click the UnNotify button.