[arch-haskell] Heads-up: ghc-7.0.1-1 => testing

Rémy Oudompheng remyoudompheng at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 07:37:45 UTC 2013

On 2010/11/24 Rémy Oudompheng <remyoudompheng at gmail.com> wrote:
> deepseq ->
> HTTP 4000.0.9 -> 4000.0.10
> mtl ->

As you may have noticed, ghc-7* was moved to [staging] by other devs.
I began rebuilding current versions of libraries when they were
compatible. I would like your approval to do the following:

deepseq ->
(version is incompatible with GHC7 because it specifies a
wrong version range, but the source code is identical, so this upgrade
is absolutely harmless)
mtl ->
(version is incompatible with GHC7, but it looks like
is API-compatible. It seems HP2011 will choose mtl 2.* however)

Those packages would also end up in the [staging] repo.