[arch-haskell] AUR Comment for haskell-numeric-prelude

AUR Feedback simons at cryp.to
Sat Oct 12 07:37:21 UTC 2013

from http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=20274
peti wrote:

Hi guys,

when you see this e-mail, then our brand-new mail reflector for AUR
comments is working okay. Basically, all e-mail sent to the address of
the arch-haskell user is forwarded to a little script that performs a
strict regular expression match to determine whether the e-mail is
actually an AUR comment. If the mail passes that test, it is forwarded
on to the list. If the message doesn't match the expression, then it's
sent to me (Peter) instead. This way, people can reach us via
comments, but they cannot use the "Forgot Password" link to have our
password posted to the list and subsequently show up in the public
mail archives. If there are any suggestions where bogus e-mails ought
to be forwarded to, please let me know.

Take care,
Peter

---
If you no longer wish to receive notifications about this package,
please go the the above package page and click the UnNotify button.