[arch-haskell] Re: What to do now?

Rémy Oudompheng remyoudompheng at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 07:36:53 UTC 2013

On Rémy Oudompheng <remyoudompheng at gmail.com> wrote:
> I split archlinux into archlinux and archlinux-web, feel free to pull
> my repo [*]. archlinux is now buildable with only GHC. To ease moving
> files around, I've put everything together.

This commit [$] replaces the computation of md5 hashes (using a system
call to wget and a Haskell implementation of MD5) by a system call to
"makepkg -g". This drops the dependency on haskell-puremd5.

As a result the effective dependencies of cabal2arch become ghc and
haskell-archlinux, which I think will greatly simplify bootstrapping.

--
Rémy.